Ergonomic bolus applicator in stainless steel (stainless steel or aluminium barrel; stainless steel arm, pin and spring) for the administration of a bolus or magnet to cattle.
• Any type of bolus or magnet can be administered.
• Adaptable to your needs.
• Protected barrel: strong, flexible and non-porous rubber tip.
• No pinching or injury.
• Ergonomic curved arm.
• Retains the bolus before administration; minimal effort to administer.
• Flexible stainless steel spring for easy administration, even from the shoulder.
• Ergonomic handle.
• Articulated handle end to ease manipulation.
|Ref:||Model:||Size (G)||Chamber length|
|215180||Bolus applicator with handle||610 mm||⌀ 29 mm X 90 mm|
|215195||Bolus applicator with handle, sheep||710 mm||⌀ 17.5 mm X 50 mm|
|215192||Bolus applicator with handle, cattle||710 mm||⌀ 35.6 mm X 90 mm|