Veterinary FEP intravenous catheter with flexible movable wings mounted on an internal needle with a triple bevel tip.
• Veterinary grade needle with long triple bevel for excellent pricking and efficient, painless placement.
• Optimal glide thanks to the silicone covering the needle and the catheter.
• Silicone-coated Teflon Fluoroethylene Propylene (FEP) catheter designed to prevent kinking during catheter placement.
• Transparent viewing chamber for immediate visualisation of blood reflux.
• Hygienic porous membrane calibrated to allow blood to rise quickly into the viewing chamber without overflow.
• Ergonomic finger rest for optimal fit.
• Movable and flexible wings with two grooves to adapt perfectly to the animal’s limb.
• Catheter can be fixed using sutures, thanks to the two holes present on the fins.
• Luer-Lock cap with the colour code of the catheter.
Supplied individually sterilerly wrapped in boxes of 12.
|157850||0,7 x 19 mm||x12 / box||Yellow||20G|
|157852||0,9 x 25 mm||x12/ box||Blue||22G|
|157854||1,1 x 33 mm||x12/ box||Pink||20G|
|157856||1,3 x 45 mm||x12/ box||Green||18G|