Multi-usage capture kit with removable accessories and hooks, suitable for capturing most species of snake.
• 2 anodized aluminum poles 80 cm in length, comprising a quickgrip tip and an aluminum fitting for attaching the extension. These enable two hooks to be used simultaneously to obtain a better grip on the animal.
• 1 anodized-aluminium extension measuring 50 cm, to be screwed.
• 1 short hook suitable for small snake species.
• 1 standard hook.
• 1 “flat-iron” hook, ideal for constrictors.
• 1 hoop tip with non-traumatic, soft-leather strap, suitable for restraining on hard floors.
• 1 V-shaped metal tip, suitable for restraining on soft floors.
• Hooks quick and easy to change.
• Lightweight and resistant, the kit can transport reptiles up to 25 kg.
• Non-traumatic thanks to the hooks’ rounded edges
• Compact and ergonomic, the entire kit is carried in a 81 x 23 x 10
|192467||Multi-usage capture kit|
|192080||810 x 230 x 100 mm||ABS case for model 30N/35N||-|
|192496||80 cm||Anodized aluminium pole||-|
|192497||50 cm||Extension for pole||-|
|192490||-||Short hook||Small animals|
|192491||-||Standard hook||All types|
|192493||-||Crochet «fer plat»||Constricteurs|
|192494||-||Hooped tip with leather strap||Hard ground|
|192495||-||V-shaped metal tip||Soft ground|