A new generation mesh pad made from anti-bedsore material used in hospitals, Cosypad® offers comfort, hygiene and ease of cleaning. It is preferable to grates, underpads, and others bedding. Its aerated structure keeps animals clean and dry.
Cosypad® provides comfort to animals and saves professionals time.
• Reduces the pressure exerted on muscles and joints for optimal comfort and the prevention of bedsores.
• Hygienic: liquids drain under the pad, leaving the animal dry.
• Does not retain fur.
• Good aeration, allowing better healing of wounds and better thermoregulation.
• Hypoallergenic material, odourless, antibacterial.
• Very strong, mould-resistant and insulating.
• Reinforced seams and tough nylon on the edges for better durability.
• Rounded edges to avoid chewing.
• Anti-slip surface.
- in a washing machine at 40 °C with a bleach pellet,
- with a hose after soaking in a disinfecting solution,
- Use of dryer and spin cycle not recommended.
• Suspension eylet for hanger (code 307117) for easy storage.
- in hospital cages,
- on examination tables,
- in veterinary surgery,
- during the post-operative recovery stage,
- in dental scaling (fast drainage of liquids),
- as anti-fatigue mat (for the surgeon).
|327200||33 x 50 cm||Unit||Box of 40.|
|327201||39 x 71 cm||Unit||Box of 40.|
|327203||55 x 71 cm||Unit||Box of 20.|
|327205||60 x 115 cm||Unit||Box of 20.|